Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Worst for the Worst

Wanna know about the worst things happened to me today? Here.

Firstly, I woke up at 6 A.M. and got a little headache. So I decided to continue my sleep until 10 and the fact was my headache became worse.
Secondly, I'm sick of having those unimportant trashy fugking anonymous Formspring questioners. What are you not getting so much life? Sorry to say, if you kinda envy someone, please just don't hate them. They know nothing and it's really okay if you somehow wanna ask them anonymously. Enough said.
Thirdly, errrgh.. I wanna be like her! NO. I wanna be as lucky as her. I have no idea how she could do that but every time seems to be her luck. Whenever she tweets them (I don't wanna mention who they are), they surely always reply her. How lucky!! But I don't know.. she sometimes looks like kinda being a poor beggar to me. Ewwh.. sorry dude.
Fourthly, I MISSED A ROCKET TO THE MOON LIVE CHAT ON HERE BY USTREAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!! :""""( And... that girl.............. Faggot. I'm fucked up.
Fifthly, I just knew that there's an official site where we can order so many band merchandises. And I tell you what, I was quite late to know that they offered such The Downtown Fiction merchandise like a tee. OGod, why on earth do I have to always be late?!?! Just to become worse, I've figured out that the last settlement costs ran out yesterday at 5 P.M. T_T Ssshht!
Sixthly, this is the last day I'm here before I leave my hometown and my grandma for home.



AC