Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Move On" is a bullshit

Dear ladies, would you please stop saying that? You're a broken-hearted lady, saying you want to move on to somebody else whatever it takes but you don't seem to put any efforts.

Please, I'm smart enough to think that you've grown more mature. I know and I believe you when you said you would throw the shit away when you realized it was. I know, baby...

But could you please do me a huge favor? I highly and kindly ask you to stop, STOP talking about bullshit every time! No, I'm not your mother who always forces you to do whatsoever I want. I just feel pity of you, wasting your most precious time to think of someone he doesn't care about you, crying out loud at night towards the window..



Honey, if you wanna forget someone who has already hurt you then do it. If you're sick of pretending everything's fine without him, you cannot move on and lie anymore.. then I hope you would not die in sweet regret.





AC