Friday, March 4, 2011

They Love Me In Other Way

They hate me for no reason.
They hate me for what I've done.
They hate me cause they think I'm smart. Smartass.
They hate me cause they wanna be me.
They hate me cause they can't be me.
They envy me for what I had.
They hate me cause I'm pretty awesome.
They hate me cause they have nothing.
They hate me for what I say.
They hate me cause they hate to be themselves.
They hate me cause they don't get a life.



Dudes, God told me, whatever and how bad you hate me, I still love you. No matter what happens I have to love everyone who hates me even though I don't know them for real. Don't say it's because I'm forced to do so. Get it simple, you love me, I love you more. If you hate me for no reason, then I still love you for no reason too.



With love,
AC