Thursday, June 2, 2011

Award!

Heyho, kids! Yesterday I posted something here and now I'm back? It's too fast. Well, let's see what I have got today... an award! This is the first time I was awarded like this. I don't even know where I should put this on. To Fatimah Rahadianti, thank you so much for choosing me and to all dear visitors, thanks also for coming to my page and reading my shiz I've all written.

Here it is...

Yawee! It says "friendship badge". I always think the word friendship does anyhow sound lovely. Friendship.. oh, friendship. Haha.

Well, here, I'm sending this award forward to the luckiest ones (not so much):
1 Hafis, because he was the first one who taught me how to blog. He's good at designing.
2 Aghni, because I love reading her blog post and also her quotes! :D
3 Audrey S, because her blog is beyond awesome. Enough said.

That is all.


AC

2 comments: