Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Praktik Kerja Lapangan -- Ilmu Alamiah Dasar in Bandung, May 29-30, 2011

What's up, lovelies?
Well, I'm up to... nothing actually. Hehe. But just had a one-day trip to Bandung with Science class, one of general courses, academic year 2011 in State University of Jakarta. It was sort of spending my weekend at least I wasn't bored to death spending my whole weekends just staying at home. We were firstly planning on going to 8 places there, I didn't know cause my lecturer didn't tell us where we wanted to go. But due to Nabilah's delay coming to campus which supposed to be at 7 yet IN FACT she came at 8, then everything might have been changed I guess. We lost much time and Nabilah simply got more famous among colleagues because of her lateness. I lol-ed at this.

10AM was the time when we arrived at the first place called PUSPA IPTEK. This' the same practical science museum as IPTEK TMII and I'm now thinking why on earth did we have to go that far for coming to such place while we have the same object in our own city, Jakarta?! Ha! Oh, and, I don't really like being there cause it's all almost the same! Hot and traffic! Ah, I distressed myself. D:

We then continued our trip to the second place to visit to Museum Geologi. Not much there, just seeing some piece of dinosaur fossils and everything in prehistory times. This place is located not far from the first visit so it only took about fifteen minutes to reach there. Here, ugh, there's one girl whose name I better disguise always wanted to be the object of on cameras. C'mon! You're not even the point! Disgusting I have to say.

It's pointless talking about her. And then Tangkuban Perahu was the next stop. We did nothing there. We just looked around the scenery, took some pictures, bought some food, peed!, suffered from cold (it's not the point), bought merchandise, etc. We went back down hill and that was all. After that we had an early dinner at Cikole restaurant. I didn't like the food, I'm sorry!

Arrived at hotel. Time passed by to the evening and it got cold! I was in room number I-forgot and I think I don't have to tell you in details, k? At night we were all like nerrrdy! Where everyone in the other side of the room went out the hotel, me and some of my friends just stayed at the hotel room doing our homework. Uh, there's supposed to be rewards for us towards our diligence. :^) I didn't any matter cause after all I enjoyed my sleep all night.

The next morning, we got up at 5 and had a breakfast at 7 and checked out at 7:30, then went straight to LAPAN. Attending such seminar was boring as hell. All those scientific terms, meteors, solar storms... I didn't get it. :s So I just slept and pretended like I was listening, haha.

Next stop: Balitsa, Institute for Research and Development of Plants and Vegetables. Again, it's so cold up there! We were told how to plant, develop plants and vegetables, how they get into market, and so on. It's all so natural where green plants still grow up fertile. Good views to see!

And then BIB or Center of Artificial Insemination became the last place to visit. There we were told how to make frozen semen..... frozen what?! I didn't get it. It is the place where cows, goats and sheep are farmed. We were shown how to make an artificial cow's vagina, the process of making that frozen thingy. Sorry, there's a lot of difficult terms I don't know how to say.

Finale! We went homeee yay! Not too exhausted cause I enjoyed along the trip all the way.

P.s.: No pictures! I didn't bring a camera, only took pictures from my cellphone. Technology does take much control.



AC

No comments:

Post a Comment