Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Super Cool ARTTM Tattoo of Mine :)


I just made this tattoo this afternoon. Haha, I was firstly going to finish all my assignments; Introduction to Research and Introduction to Functional Grammar. But they all suck! I've been wasting almost 2 days solid, my weekends, just stuck doing all tasks. I need more time to spare. :(

Theeen, I made it cos I was bored to death. Lol! Making a cool tattoo like this was wayyy funner than doing my homework, hoho. So what do you guys think about? This' truly not a permanent one, I took a look at the original design by the way. Still, I thought my drawing sucked but my friends loved it! I honestly cannot draw at all even though it's just a straight line. #epicfail But however and how bad my drawing is, I do totally love it! My first time tho. :p

Wish ARTTM guys, @NickSantino @erichalvorsen @andrewtothemoon and @justinbrighten, will notice me someday. I love 'em so much. <3

Ahhh, by the way, can anyone of you make the May 14th 2011 come faster? Can't hardly wait for the gig!


AC