Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Rocket To The Moon, Hey Monday and The Downtown Fiction live concert at Tennis Indoor, Senayan, Jakarta on May 14th, 2011.

Thisss! Exactly 3 days ago. Happened for the first time in my life I must admit. Been waiting for them to come for almost a year aaand it was like a dream come true! One of my wishes and dreams had been granted OMG :'D

Seeing them in real life was like me living in a wonderful dream. Sorry if in some case you find I'm too exaggerated told ya it was the first time to me coming to the gig. Well, so, I couldn't even have words to say except.. AMAZING! The show was truly and unbelievably awesome! You people not come to the show must have regretted it. And sorry again if you think I make you envy. :p 1ST TIME, nuff said.

First of all, I came there with my sister yet I also made an appointment with my visual friends, Cerry and Shinta to meet up there. But I was a bit late and the crowd had fulfilled the venue so it's hard to find them. And then the show began. Woot! We were yelling the name of The Downtown Fiction cos they got the 1st turn to show. Tbh, I was not really into them and waiting for their performance. All I'd been waiting for was just A Rocket To The Moon! Nick, Halvo, Justin, Andrew... :$ Haha. They're my very first band I wanted to see the most since I'd been in so much regret not watching Cobra Starship in 2009 and All Time Low in 2010.

Back to TDF. The guys were crazyyy that night! Opened by Best I Never Had, I jumped up the highest! Lol :p They were friggin' amazing. My favorite part of TDF of the show was when Cam said "cenat-cenut" and "unyu" OMFG where the hell did he even know that? Cameron successfully made me lmao, srsly. :D Couldn't even stand any longer for my mouth open because of their performance. It was fantastic! I suddenly fell in much love with them.

The Downtown Fiction



Cameron Leahy, vocalist/guitarist.

Eric Jones, drummer.

David Pavluk, bassist.



The next show was Hey Monday. I'm not into this band so I enjoyed little. :/ But still they performed awesome especially Cassadee. She's beautiful up there and looked really like a pop star. Well, she does she's in a band, haha. I didn't really follow the atmosphere but all I was on to the part when Cass sang Homecoming and How You Love Me Now. Oh there were also stupid boys in front of me and my sister acting like crazy. Darn I couldn't see the stage at all. I knew the boys in the crowd really enjoyed the moment when Cass took her jacket off and was all in tank top, lol. :p When Candles, one of their popular songs was played, some people took a candle on and sang along wuh looked so awesome!

Hey Monday


Cassadee Pope, vocalist.




P.s.: I was squeezed in so I couldn't take more photos and the camera was stuck. It sucked. :|

Aaand the last for the best! A Rocket To The Moon woot!! OMG this one I'd been waiting for. On Your Side became the 1st song they played. Sweet :'D I wasn't singing along that time cos all I got on my mind was "Oh God, am I really in this crowd seeing Nick in real life in front of me or it's me living in dream and won't wake up?" My mouth kept being opened and dumbfounded. Halvo was cool playing bass, Justin was on his guitar and Andrew was on the back playing drums. In the middle of the show, Justin recorded a video as his birthday gift to show her mother how excited the kids on the gigs were and Nick told us to say hi to him. Halvo also took a short record of the crowd by his cellphone. My sister looked so excited to see them and took a lot of pictures of them. Yeah, she's indeed taller than me that's why she could be up high to take some photos while me.. I was enjoying little cos the crowd started to be out of control and squeezed me in. Suck it! But then it turned me back as Annabelle, Give A Damn, Fear Of Flying, Not A Second To Waste, Life Of The Party, and Mr. Right were played. I again jumped the highest and sang the loudest when Life Of The Party was being sung and Mr. Right was incredibly awesome as the closing. 

A Rocket To The Moon

Nick Santino, vocalist.


Justin Richards, guitarist.


Eric Halvorsen, bassist.


OVER ALL, THEY WERE JUST FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!! :'D


Oh I should tell you, I honestly envy those people who went to the hotel and to the airport just to see and take some pictures with them, they even didn't come to the show. And they got signed by the band was like... yeah it happened! I really wanted to but I felt dead of my body in the next morning. :'( It was 12 o'clock and raining. I couldn't find my dad and he apparently went fishing with his old friends. Stupid, raining then fishing?? Grrrah, forget it. I told my sister to have some bad thoughts. Those who got hugged by the guys.. they would take a bath as they got home aaand lost! The smell of the cool guys would be nothing anymore. And those who took lots of pictures of them by a camera.. just hope the memory card will be broken. HAHAHAHAHA. How mean I am! :p Sup, u mad?




AC